- 3 bedrooms including a queen-sized bed, king-sized bed and day bed/trundle (2 singles)
- Living Room with full size couch, recliner & flat screen TV. Propane stove during the heating season.
- The “Club Car” alcove with a single bed (part of the Living Room)
- Bathroom with plush Egyptian Cotton towels
- Full kitchen with fridge, stove & microwave
- Pub-style table with leaf for expansion & 6 bar stools
- Washer & dryer
- Wi-Fi internet, cable TV & digital phone service
- Covered patio with wide view of lake, picnic table, seating
- Lake access for small craft (canoes, kayaks, rafts)
- Spa Treatments or Energy Therapy upon request
- Garage Parking in winter or upon request
Lynne’s Landing is also:
- A healthy walking distance to restaurants, marinas, parks and the Oak Orchard Lighthouse Museum
- A short drive to wineries, golf courses, farm markets and historic canal-side villages
- Just off the Lake Ontario State Parkway
- 30 minutes to the NYS Thruway at Batavia
- 45 minutes to Downtown Rochester
- Approximately 1-1/4 hour to Niagara Falls
Lynne’s Landing is available for short term leasing, 2-night minimum, by the week or month. Rates are based on the season, length of stay and number in party. Summer rates start at $165 per night for 2 guests + $10 per additional guest per night. Winter rates start at $100 per night for 2.
Consider staying at Lynne’s Landing for:
• A Secluded Retreat
• Girls Weekend Get-Aways
• Male-Bonding Fishing Excursions
• Niagara Wine Trail Touring
• Energy Therapy Retreats
• Corporate Housing
• Homecoming visits to Family or Class Reunions & Weddings
Make a reservation by calling or texting 585-261-3890
or email Lynne@LynneMenz.com
In order to minimize costs for my guests, I no longer subscribe to VRBO.com for bookings. To secure your reservation, I accept deposits by check or PayPal. I accept cash, checks, MasterCard, Visa and PayPal upon your arrival.
View my calendar below. (Please note “busy”=reserved).